If your child has a type of birth injury and you’re wondering if you have a medical malpractice claim, read the articles below to learn more. The Law Office of D. Hardison Wood has knowledgeable attorneys in the Raleigh and Cary area. Call (919) 238-4668 for a consultation.
- North Carolina courts have begun issuing specific instructions to jurors regarding communication with other parties. Learn more on this page.
- According to the Wall Street Journal, social media sites like Twitter and Facebook can be problematic during trials. Find out why by reading this article.
- Learn about the procedures involved in a jury trial with this pamphlet from the North Carolina Bar Association.
- During birth, injuries to the brachial plexus can occur, leading to Erb’s Palsy.
- Take a look at this informative page from the Mayo Clinic to learn about cerebral palsy.
- The American Bar Association offers general information about personal injury law.