Accidents involving motorcycles or semi-trucks are often more serious than your typical car accident. Recognizing the risks involved when riding a motorcycle or driving near a semi-truck may help you avoid danger in the future. If you have found yourself involved in an accident and are in need of a personal injury attorney, contact the Law Office of D. Hardison Wood in Cary, NC. Call (919) 238-4668 to schedule a consultation.
- Part of what makes semi-trucks so dangerous in accidents is their risk of catching fire, as this article discusses.
- Edmunds.com offers tips to help you stay safe while driving near semi-trucks.
- A recent Congressional bill would allow larger semi-trucks on U.S. highways, but not everyone is certain it is a good idea.
- For statistics about commercial vehicle crashes, see this page from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Car and truck drivers can do their part to prevent motorcycle accidents. Check out this website for ways to stay safe.
- Motorcyclists can stay safe on the road with these tips from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.