If you enjoyed our recent law blogs, take a look through the following links to learn more about personal injury. Cary-based attorneys at the Law Office of D. Hardison Wood can help evaluate your claim and offer legal solutions. Call our office today at (919) 238-4668 to schedule an appointment with a member of our team.
- If you want to report a defective product, you need to contact the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Find out more about what this department does on this page.
- The American Association for Justice offers this report detailing defective products on the market in the last decade.
- The American Bar Association explains the process of settling a personal injury claim out of court on this page.
- In 2007, popular toy manufacturer Hasbro recalled millions of Easy Bake Ovens due to product defects that caused burns and other injuries. Read about the recall from ABC News.
- Do you need a list of up-to-date children’s toy recalls? SaferProducts.gov contains a detailed database of products and recall information.